Are you in a complicated financial situation and need immediate liquidity? Do you want to treat yourself but you lack money? These can be two of the situations you face and you don’t know how to deal with them. There are different options in the market, but you just don’t trust online loans. Let’s see if we clear your doubts.
Procredit is one of the online entities that offer fast mini-credits. One of its biggest advantages over other companies in the sector is that it allows you to return the money borrowed in weekly installments. This makes the loan repayment easier to keep up to date, since you won’t have to make a single payment and it will allow you to plan better.
Terms of the small loan in Procredit
If you are considering the option of requesting a loan in Procredit, first of all you should know what conditions it offers:
- New customers: if this is your first time, you can only request a loan of up to € 300. This is a company norm and a way for me to be safe with you. Once you have paid the fees and your entire loan you can extend up to € 900.
- Credit up to 900 €: If you are a Procredit customer and have requested credit with them on other occasions, you can have up to 900 euros to use in what you need so much.
- They grant money to people who appear on the delinquency list: The only condition for this circumstance is that the debt for which you appear in Financial Credit Institutions is not due to a default to a similar financial entity.
- Weekly return terms: you can choose the terms in which to return your money between 13 or 26 weeks. Each week you will have to pay a fee, so the return will be much easier to carry and will not accumulate.
Example: € 200 of credit to be paid in 13 weeks (3 months) translates weekly installments of € 23.96. Total interest loan: € 311.48
How to apply for my small loan
The way to request your microcredit is very easy and intuitive, you only need a computer, a Wi-Fi connection and 10 minutes. Do we start
Enter your website by clicking here. Once inside, you will find an indicator of money and term. Here you have to choose how much fast money you need and the repayment term: two and a half months, 13 weeks, or 6 and a half months, 26 weeks.
Interest and weekly installments: you will immediately see the amount of the loan you must pay each week and the total money you will pay at the end of the period. If the proposal convinces you and adapts to your possibilities, you just have to press the request button.
Form and approval: Now you will have to fill in the form with some personal information and your bank account number. Then they will ask you to send them the following documentation via email:
- Identity document or NIE: To prove your identity and age.
- Bank receipt of income: In order to analyze your risk profile and verify that you have periodic income to meet the weekly payment. (payroll, pension, unemployment etc)
- In a maximum period of 48 hours you will receive the answer about the approval of your microcredit or otherwise the refusal of your request.
- Bank receipt with your account number and name of the holder: This way they can confirm that you are the holder of that bank account.
Transfer of money to your account: If Procredit’s answer is yes, you will receive the money in the indicated bank account in a few minutes.
Finally, you only have to have that money to cover the expense you need so much or treat yourself.
Requirements to ask for fast money
You don’t really need to meet strict conditions to be able to request a loan with Procredit. Here is the information of everything you need to meet the customer profile:
- Do not appear in a list of delinquencies for debts incurred by banking products or financial entities: There are different entities that lend money with Financial Credit Institutions and Procredit is one of them, but the fundamental requirement is that your name does not appear in those records for debts with other companies Financial or bank credit cards.
- Being a resident in Spain and of legal age: It only grants credit to people resident in Spain without exception.
- Be a bank account holder and a mobile phone.
- Owning a debit card: It is important that you have this type of card, since weekly payments will be charged directly to it.
- Have monthly income: To apply for this loan you do not need payroll or guarantors, but you need to have some type of recurring income.
What happens in case of non-payment of fees
As with all microcredits, in case you could not pay a weekly fee there would be an additional cost, which would increase the total interest of your loan. So we recommend that you do not miss any payment date to not pay more than the bill.
Each week, the day chosen by you, you will be charged your debit card with the amount of your fee. If the payment is returned, it would be rotated two days later. If they cannot charge the fee on this second occasion, an additional € 20.00 would be added for non-payment and so on in case of non-payment of new fees.
The best of Procredit and the most valued factor by its customers is the possibility of being able to pay your microcredit in weekly installments. The important thing is to have controlled the date of that weekly payment, to avoid scares and penalties for non-payment.
If you really want to have easy return and make weekly monthly payments, Procredit is the best option. So you can pay off your loan little by little.
Summary: Procredit works differently, since you can ask for fast loans of up to € 900 and return them comfortably week by week. Its repayment system makes it more comfortable and that the payment does not accumulate at the end of the established term. You can pay it in three or six months.